Careers with Puppy Playground
Looking to join our team? Our fun and fast-paced environment requires active, dynamic, customer-oriented individuals. We strive to create long-lasting relationships with our customers and their pets by becoming their best friend’s best friend.
Dogs in our care are supervised by highly-trained Pack Leaders while playing cage-free and leash-free in our indoor/outdoor daycare setting. Dogs spending the night in our facility will also enjoy full days of daycare, then eat and sleep in individual suites overnight.
A SUCCESSFUL PACK LEADER WILL:
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment by being passionate about organization, cleanliness, and attention to small details
- Uphold trust of clients and coworkers by being honest, dependable, punctual, and consistent
- Provide exceptional service by leveraging strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with clients, dogs, and team mates
- Value the privilege of working with dogs by being present emotionally and physically for staff and clients. They are able to influence and control pack behavior by confidently engaging and providing leadership to the dogs.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- In-depth training process to increase dog behavior knowledge & handling skills
- Continuing education programs, webinars, seminars and meetings
- Pack leaders engage in a variety of daily duties, creating opportunities for cross-functional experience and training
- 30-day, 90-day, and Annual performance evaluations with pay raises that reflect performance
- Leadership training opportunities for growth within the company
- Paid Time Off and a Health Insurance Supplement after 1 year